supports the work processes involved in mobile data collection. The software
comprises two components: the 4d-miner client
and the 4d-miner server:
The 4d-miner client
transforms everyday cell phones and Smartphones into recording appliances
for geocoded data sets.
- The software is installed simply per download.
- Following registration of the licence, the
4d-miner is ready for immediate use.
- Position data is ascertained from both satellite and cell-phone location data.
- Synchronous data transfer via the cell-phone network or WLAN make the collected data available to your systems immediately.
The 4d-miner server collates
the incoming data and makes it available for further analysis –
to your system and software. The 4d-miner plug-in
concept makes the use of diverse analysis modules and interfaces possible.
4d-miner is a web-based service for:
can be used with many of the standard mobile appliances on the market:
- The efficient collection of field data
- The geocoding of data using GALLILEO / GPS or cell-phone
- Preliminary processing and georeferencing of data
- Intermediary service for geographic online services
4d-miner: the software solution
for your application
- The customised client allows full use of the mobile
end appliance’s functionality
- Appliances with Windows-Mobile are supported. Java-enabled
mobile phones, Apple iPhone and Nokia Smartphones are being adapted.
Further information as PDF download